Well, it happened again. Dr. Rishi is missing.
He was suppose to change clinics this summer. He let me know he was opening his own, which seemed great, since the walk-in clinic he was in was far away and the service wasn't great.
I called to make an appointment with him, and was told he was no longer taking appointments while he set up his new practice.
I saw him on the street outside of work a few weeks later (maybe in July), and he said I'd get a letter with the details of his new office "in August."
Cut to the end of October - where I've heard nothing, so I e-mail his former office, which says they don't yet have any details, and to call the office on October X to see if I can talk to him while he's in.
I call on said day and they ask me to e-mail in. I do. I receive this response:
Dear Patient,
I am currently out of the office and unavailable until November 7, 2016.
I am currently working to move my practice to its new location in Westmount. I will leave full forwarding and contact info with my current clinic as soon as available.
If you require a renewal of medication, please have your pharmacist send a request by fax to 514-281-3885.
If you have an emergency, you should go the hospital. If a non-urgent issue that you would like to be seen for immediately, please visit the walk-in clinic. All of your results and dossier will be transferred with me, and I look forward to seeing you at the new clinic!
Thank you,
Dr. RishiI do as it asks, I fax in, since my meds are almost up, and I also need an adjusted referral for a dermatologist, and, of course, wait for it, the fax number is out of order.
Ghosted!
No comments:
Post a Comment