I'm tired and feel like I'm the heaviest I've ever been. My joints hurt. I feel like a hunchback. I just can’t get enough sleep.
Work isn't great. I'm bored and frustrated. I don’t feel safe here. Looking for another job is hard, and I feel like shit so the prospect of interviewing seems like a waste.
I'm still trying to live and function. I'm getting a haircut tonight. I'm spending the day with my closest friend on Saturday, and hopefully seeing Popstar and getting pedicures can make me giggle and feel human.
Work isn't great. I'm bored and frustrated. I don’t feel safe here. Looking for another job is hard, and I feel like shit so the prospect of interviewing seems like a waste.
Interviewer: “What are your weaknesses?”Not the best. Feeling useless and shitty isn't the best time to be thinking through a lens of ambition. It’s like creating a black hole in your own mind, it just doesn't compute and you end up feeling anxious and fucked.
Me: “Patience, and I wish I was dead a lot.”
I'm still trying to live and function. I'm getting a haircut tonight. I'm spending the day with my closest friend on Saturday, and hopefully seeing Popstar and getting pedicures can make me giggle and feel human.
No comments:
Post a Comment