Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Post post-Christmas.


I'm about to leave my brother's house. It's been a restful Christmas. I've not left the house for 3 days, and watched a lot of movies with my family. I cooked a lot, I'm pooped. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and taking a proper shower (my brother has country water).

Just checked my e-mail.

Read Rob Brezny's forecast for my 2017.
Nothing can hold you back -- not your childhood, not the history of a lifetime, not even the very last moment before now. In a moment you can abandon your past. And once abandoned, you can redefine it. If the past was a ring of futility, let it become a wheel of yearning that drives you forward. If the past was a brick wall, let it become a dam to unleash your power.
I hope you got to rest this holiday, I'll be heading home today, I have a lot of projects I'd like to work on, and I'm expecting deliveries and need to re-open my Etsy shop.

I got a fitbit for Christmas, which I had asked for. Part of my trying to take better care of myself. It was a nice holiday. My gifts seem to have been well received. I always enjoy giving gifts. 

I took some additional holiday days - at my own cost (unpaid) - and I just want to go home and enjoy being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment