Wednesday, November 9, 2016

President Trump.

I went to bed around 10:30 last night, anxious and overwhelmed by the tone of the election coverage. Twitter was thick with racist videos.

I woke up at 2 am to pee, and see how many text messages I'd gotten. I went on Twitter, and I was just hollowed-out.

I expected cooler heads to prevail.

A misogynist, racist, fear-mongering demagogue was put into office, quite easily. The Republicans have control of the senate - I'm just in shock.

I hope Americans feeling targeted and afraid can find comfort in friends and family.

I don't know what to say, I'm devastated for us all.

I also have a lot of questions.

Will people refuse to work with him?

Will people quit from the White House?

What does it take for an impeachment? If he is impeached, does that make Pence the president?

I just - I'm overwhelmed.























And in closing...
Read this thread:

No comments:

Post a Comment