Monday, January 18, 2016

Vertigo.

I haven't been able to write much lately. Thursday night I was hit with some type of weird vertigo. I couldn't get up or sit down or roll-over or move much without getting dizzy and having the room spin. It's gotten progressively less intense, our now being Monday and it being just a general uneasiness.

vertigo cox suffering

Apparently it could be a virus, or an inner-ear imbalance. Whatever it was it sucked, I didn't come into work (and I really need the money) and my hanging around the house in a nightgown made me feel like an old lady.

I've never had vertigo before - it makes no sense. It's been a rough-awakening, being reminded that my body makes no sense and it can fall apart at any time.

I'm back at work today, I'm tired, I fell down a YouTube hole last night and watched all sorts of medical videos. What a time to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment